Back in 2017, we launched a project dear to our hearts: Purium Gives. Our mission has always been deeply rooted in giving back to the community. After all, our Purium founders, Amy and Dave, believe wholeheartedly in the spirit of spreading health and joy with the world. We hope you can see this in everything we do (like our latest efforts to cut down on plastic).
Purium Gives offers 500(c)(3) non-profits the opportunity to partner with us and earn money for their organization. So, what exactly are the perks?
Partnered non-profits can enjoy:
- 20% of their purchases coming back to them in donations
- up to 25% for their organization members (after their first purchase)
- No cost to the organization and no product inventory to handle or distribute
The program is essentially a fundraiser that can help your community be a little healthier.
The Need for Superfoods
What we’re offering is not just a way for non-profits to raise money, it’s a way for the organization to encourage healthy living and a more plant-based lifestyle. More and more people suffer from health issues related to diet, including:
- poor digestion
- low energy
- aches and pains
- sleep issues
Our products have helped many people find healthy solutions to these issues–either helping to create an actionable plan that helps manage these symptoms or following a lifestyle where they live virtually symptom-free.
Creating a Healthy Body Challenge
Not only can enrolling with Purium help earn money for the organization for whatever they might need, it can also help usher in a healthy body challenge for their community. What exactly is a healthy body challenge? Well, it’s any type of way that helps encourage your community to leave healthier.
This could mean integrating an Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation in many ways:
- Promoting a Group Cleanse: Encouraging your members to take a mini-vacation from fast food and other bad habits.
- Group Weight Loss Challenge: Splitting off into groups and seeing how much collective weight you can all lose together
- Healthy Eating Challenge: Choosing to make healthier choices together and supplementing nutrition with whole food supplements
This could also mean meeting the needs of your group with standalone Purium staples:
- Sleep issues: Tackling bed-time blues with Apothe-Cherry
- Energy issues: Keeping energy up (naturally) on longer volunteer days with Can’t Beet! This!
Interested in enrolling your 501(c)(3)or know someone who might be interested? Here are the steps:
- Head to puriumenrollment.com
- Add your Launch Pack. NOTE: The value in your cart will zero out after you choose “Non-profit” and upload a letter of determination before the final checkout screen.
- Click next to skip adding extra products (or add in whatever products you’d like to try). NOTE: Although your Launch Pack is free, you will be charged for extra products you add on.
- Enter Code of whomever shared about Purium Gives.
- Choose “Non-profit” as your account type and upload your later. (Watch your balance zero out!)
- Complete your order and fill the remainder of the form.
We hope to work with you in the future for a better, brighter and more healthier world.