Protein-packed snacks are always good to have on hand whether you are a busy, on-the-go person, a parent with growing children, someone with a sweet tooth or an athlete looking for a quick protein fix. With just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy any craving and in a perfect bite-sized shape, you can please just about everyone with this recipe!
Photo by: Mia Severson
- 1 1/2 cups organic oats (blended into flour)
- 1/2 cup MVP Sport (vanilla or chocolate) or Daily Fiber Blend Caramel Apple
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic pure maple syrup or agave
- 1 teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
- Line pan with parchment paper.
- Mix oat flour, MVP Sport or Daily Fiber Blend, and salt in large bowl.
- Add in almond butter, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Stir all ingredients together. If mixture is too dry, add a splash of favorite organic nut milk.
- Press into pan and put into freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove, slice, and enjoy!