Taste the Purium rainbow with this all new recipe, created by Purium Co-Owner Dave Sandoval. Can’t BEET the POWER of L.O.V. will become your new go-to for energy and health support.
- 1 serving of Can’t Beet This!
- 1/2 serving of Power Shake
- 1/2 serving of Super Meal L.O.V.
- Optional: 1 serving of Biome Medic
- Optional: 1 serving of American Ginseng
Mix powder ingredients & ginseng in 16 oz of water. Then enjoy with one serving of Biome Medic. You may also empty out a Biome Medic capsule into your mixture if you wish.
Product Facts & Benefits
Can’t Beet This! for Increased Circulation Support
- Contains adaptogenic herbs
- Contains moringa, mac and panax ginseng to encourage endurance
- Contains pomegranate, coconut water & lemon for extra superfood power
POWER Up Your Body with Power Shake
- Contains rice bran solubles, which have activated NK immune cells in immune function studies
- Contains spirulina, which contains a rich source of phycocyanin, a powerful immune modulator
- Contains super slow burning carbohydrates to help encourage endurance
L.O.V. Yourself with 36 Superfoods (Super Meal L.O.V.)
- Boasts a powerful source of free radical-scavenging antioxidants
- Provides a significant source of pure, vegan protein
- Contains adaptogenic, immune-modulating mushroom blend (organic maitake, cordyceps, tremella, shiitake, and turkey tail)
Repair your Immunity with Biome Medic
- Supports elimination from toxic chemicals like glyphosate from the body
- Helps restore health to the colonies of good bacteria
- Encourages repair of damaged villi that may be the cause of leaky gut
White American Ginseng for Immunity
- Traditional Native American herb
- Ideal for men, women and children
- Supports energy levels
For more recipes, check out our Lifestyle Transformation Support Page or the Million Mom Movement recipe page.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Purium Health Products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications or under a doctor’s medical care.