With the addition of an entire new line of Epi-Genius products and a tasty new version of Coco Hydrate, our amazing product list has grown.
But with an extensive amount of amazing products, there may be a few great products that fall through the cracks.
So, today we’re focusing on some of the best Purium products you may not know about it. Think of them as the underdogs of Purium–they may not be as popular as the Power Shake or Biome Medic, but they are just as great!
We have WAY more greens than just Green Spectrum and Power Shake. In fact, we have some unique blends featuring cruciferous greens, cereal grasses, sea algae and probiotics. Check out these amazing elixirs.
Think of More Greens as more than just a supercharged green drink–it’s an all-in-one blend of organic and non-GMO ingredients. Boasting energizing herbs and more, More Greens is the perfect go-to green drink, especially if you don’t like our Power Shake.
- Includes probiotics and digestive enzymes to help support digestion
- Includes sustainably-sourced bee pollen and American Ginseng for energy
- Includes fibrous greens, loaded with nutrients and antioxidants
Barley Green Juice
Barley grass juice is not as well known as say, kale or celery juice, but its impressive benefits are still amazing. Barley contains lignan, an antioxidant that is linked to better cardiovascular health. (1) Plus, new mothers also drink this green for its link to healthy breast-feeding benefits.
Many nutritionistas and health enthusiasts love to take a shot of barley grass juice every day, but going to the local juice bar can be a little pricey. So, we created this affordable and vibrant green mix! Here’s why we love this grass:
- Contains beta-glucan and other fibers that support digestion and nutrient absorption in the stomach
- Contains minerals, like magnesium, which may help support living a healthy life with diabetes (2)
- Helps detoxify at the cellular level
Cocoa Mint Spirulina
If you’re not a big green drinker, then this one is for you! Spirulina is a type of sea algae that is nicknamed “nature’s multi-vitamin.” Blended with peppermint, chocolate and carob, Cocoa Mint Spirulina does not taste green at all! It’s a perfect healthy substitution for kids, but adored by adults, too. Here are some spirulina fast facts:
- Contains protein, which can help support endurance and satiety
- Contains a rich source of carotenoids (a type of antioxidant)
- Contains an abundance of minerals and vitamins
Speaking of minerals, we offer a few herbal tinctures that contain minerals from whole foods. You should always beware of supplements that contain synthetic sourcing for their vitamins and minerals. But remember, you never have to worry with Purium – that is our Pure and Premium promise. Here are some of more unknown favorites.
Zeolite is a negatively-charged mineral that naturally forms when volcanic lava reacts with salt water. That’s pretty cool, right?! Zeolite is thought to bind to heavy metals, helping to detox the body. (3) Our Fulvic Zeolite tincture is mixed with fulvic acid, another well known detox agent. We recommend adding Fulvic Zeolite to your green drinks, especially while cleansing. This is why you should try it:
- Easily added to any health regimen
- Contains minerals that help balance pH
- Supports gentle detoxing
One-third of our Alkalizing Pack, Ionic Elements is another tincture we love. It’s composed of activated fulvic acid, and ocean and plant-derived trace minerals. And of course, it contains water!
- Created using our acid-free proprietary method
- Packed with pure fulvic acid, which may help encourage growth of hair, skin and nails and encourage the body’s reaction to inflammation (4, 5)
- May help support immune function
Made especially for our 10-Day Superfood Immersions (just one small part of the 40-Day Ultimate), Super Lytes is like a sports drink in a capsule — without the GMOs and fake colors. It was created to help supply essential nutrients while fasting, but is great for before workouts, too. Here are some more fun tidbits:
- Made up of Himalayan pink salt and organic rooibos extract
- Himalayan pink salt helps replenish sodium
- Rooibos helps support electrolytes
From one Super product, we move onto another. Super CleansR was also created for our 10-Day Superfood Immersion. It contains plants and herbs that may support cleansing and peristaltic action. Here is information that you should know:
- Created with black walnut hull, marshmallow root, clove, wormwood, amlaki, cascara sagrada bark, and senna leaf, which are holisitic herbs used for cleansing
- May assist with constipation
- Powerful herbs may help release toxins
Your whole family’s nutrition is important to us. That is why we take the time to make products especially created for our little ones. While many Purium customers share their products with their kids, many may not know we have an entire line, besides our Epi-Genius Kids.
Our In Focus Tincture is made up of holistic herbs like eleuthero root, lemon balm herb, chamomile and passion flower. Ingredients like eleuthero root help support balanced energy, without jitters. (6) Here is a little more information.
- Made with an alcohol-free concentrate, so it is safe for children
- May be mixed with juice or water
- Can be used as a replacement for our now discontinued CHILL Spray
Immune function is just as important for kids as it is for adults. This organic formula is made up of some of the same immune-boosting ingredients in our Vir-U-Sure, including elderberry, amla and adaptogens. Learn more about Immune Shield:
- Features organic herbs, like echinacea angustifolia root
- Made with an alcohol-free base
- Can be used for adults if they prefer sublingual drops over capsules
Antioxidants & Beauty
Our final category is antioxidants and beauty products. Purium beauty products? Oh yes! Not many people know about these products, nor do they know that whole foods can help support collagen production, clear complexion and more.
Antioxidants help fight free radicals, which are charged molecules that can mess up the skin. These radicals are responsible for inflammation, red skin and even premature aging and wrinkles. Bio Regen contains antioxidant-rich whole food ingredients that help combat these pesky radicals.
- Contains aloe vera and astaxanthin
- Aloe vera helps protect the skin from future damage with natural vitamins
- Astaxanthin helps protect the skin from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays (7)
Like Bio Regen, Bio Relax relies on antioxidants from whole foods and holistic herbs to lend our skin a helping hand. What’s more, Bio Relax’s ingredients may be more than just skin deep–it may help your entire body relax. Here’s what we mean:
- Ingredients like passiflora and kava root help sooth skeletal tension that causes wrinkles
- Ingredients like tart cherry help support better circadian rhythm and deeper sleep
- Created with phytochemicals not synthetic chemicals, unlike many other beauty products
Helping You Feel Good – On the Inside and Out
We hope you found some new Purium favorites today. Visit iShopPurium to browse our products.
- Adlercreutz, H. (2007). Lignans and human health. Critical reviews in clinical laboratory sciences, 44(5-6), 483-525.
- Barbagallo, M., & Dominguez, L. J. (2015). Magnesium and type 2 diabetes. World journal of diabetes, 6(10), 1152.
- Boranić, M. (2000). What a physician should know about zeolites. Lijecnicki vjesnik, 122(11-12), 292-298.
- Gandy, J. J., Snyman, J. R., & Van Rensburg, C. E. (2011). Randomized, parallel-group, double-blind, controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of carbohydrate-derived fulvic acid in topical treatment of eczema. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology, 4, 145.
- Winkler, J., & Ghosh, S. (2018). Therapeutic Potential of Fulvic Acid in Chronic Inflammatory Diseases and Diabetes. Journal of diabetes research, 2018.
- Kuo, J., Chen, K. W., Cheng, I. S., Tsai, P. H., Lu, Y. J., & Lee, N. Y. (2010). The effect of eight weeks of supplementation with Eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance capacity and metabolism in human. Chin J physiol, 53(2), 105-11.
- Ito, N., Seki, S., & Ueda, F. (2018). The protective role of astaxanthin for UV-induced skin deterioration in healthy people—A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Nutrients, 10(7), 817.