Who doesn’t love a lunch on-the-go?! Something easy, healthy, and inexpensive for work or an afternoon in the park. Wherever your day takes you, you can satisfy your hunger without any inconvenience or comprising your health standards!
(Recipe by Shannon Covart with modifications from editor)
What you need for the salad:
- Organic veggies like carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, celery, etc.
- Cooked organic quinoa
- Organic raw nuts
- Organic dried fruit (or fresh)
- Organic greens (spinach, kale, romaine hearts, etc.)
What you’ll need for the “Green Goddess Dressing”:
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- Minced organic garlic
- 1 scoop Apple Berry PowerShake
- Organic sesame oil
- Organic apple cider vinegar
- Organic Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and pepper
Put the dressing on the bottom of a mason jar, then your veggies, add quinoa, nuts, and dried fruit, then top it off with greens. When it’s time for lunch just shake it up!