Welcome to another installment of our Zoom recaps. This week, we’re recapping Purium Owner Dave Sandoval’s most recent Lifestyle Zoom about intermittent fasting in the Purium Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation.
But first we’ll give a little recap on some information about the recent coronavirus news. Link to watch below.
Dave shared some important tidbits about the current strain of coronavirus that is making headlines every day:
- It is important to remain cautious, but do not panic. Just stay safe with immune health best practices.
- The current coronavirus has a lower mortality rate than other viruses and even lower than the flu.
- Make sure you keep your gut heath in tip-top shape as a compromised gut can equal a compromised immune system.
- If you’re looking for Purium products that contain ingredients that support immune health, try Immune Shield (which contains elderberry) & Vir-U-Sure (which contains red algae).
Although intermittent fasting has gained traction over the last few years, many have practiced this method of eating for a lot longer.
In case you didn’t know, intermittent fasting refers to an eating pattern that alternates between periods of fasting and eating. You may be wondering, “Hey….that sounds like a Purium Transformation!” And you’d be absolutely right!
Most times, intermittent fasting involves a 16-hour fast, with an eight hour eating window.
Dave shared A LOT of information during this Zoom, but here are some key pointers:
- An extreme ketogenic lifestyle can be detrimental to health, stripping the body of natural nutrition and even delaying collagen production.
- Intermittent fasting can be effective even if you are not following the schedule for a full week: 2 to 3 days per week can still yield results.
- Intermittent fasting can help support your metabolic system as well as weakened cells in the body.
How could intermittent fasting look like for those on a Purium Transformation? Here is a sample schedule from Dave:
- Start your eating window with Power Shake, Biome Medic and Super Aminos
- Eat a lifestyle meal in a couple of hours
- Finish off your eating window with another cycle of Power Shake, Biome, Super Aminos + Apothe-Cherry
- Optional – You can squeeze in another lifestyle meal if you would like, but be sure to eat before your eating window is over.
Remember, you don’t need to follow a set schedule – follow what feels best for you. If you would like a little guidance about schedules and eating patterns, check out our Transformation Schedules here.
Dave shared so MUCH information, including what to do if you feel bloated or experience constipation on a Transformation. Watch the Zoom here to get all the details.