It seems that everywhere you look, you cannot escape news about the coronavirus. From special TV reports to headlines across Facebook, this entire experience can be a little overwhelming.
That’s why Purium Owners Dave & Amy decided to dedicate their most recent #WellnessWednesday Lifestyle Zoom to coronavirus & supporting your immune system.
Read a few tidbits from the Zoom and watch the replay below.
What exactly is a coronavirus? A coronavirus is a virus that is typically transmitted from animal to animal. Sometimes, wild animals that are kept captive on street corners that sell animal meats can carry this virus. What you might not know is this: animals can pass the virus to humans, but typically, humans do not pass it to other humans. And even if they do, most of the time, it is not fatal.
However, some of these viruses can mutate and become super coronaviruses. In the past, this has occured with the spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
The coronavirus we speak about today is a mutated variation known as the Wuhan virus. The most important information to know is:
- Some victims preset mild symptoms while others experience more severe symptoms
- Those with weakened immune systems are most at risk
- The flu claims more lives per year than the Wuhan virus has so far, but you should still be prepared. You do not need to panic – just be safe.
How to Stay Prepared
To protect your immune system from general illnesses and the flu, always remember to:
- Wash your hands
- Stay cautious of what you are touching
- Eat organic whole foods
- Stay away from sugars (which can cultivate an internal environment in your body for viruses & bacteria)
- Drink water
- Get restful sleep
You should also load up your body with the the baseline nutrition your body needs. If you’re looking for Purium product to help encourage a healthy immune system, Dave Sandoval recommends:
- Biome Medic
- Tropic Oil (coconut oil that you may use to oil pull)
- Immune Shield
- C From Nature
To learn more about how these products may help strengthen your immune system and to learn what to look out for in commercial Vitamin C supplements sold in the market, place watch the latest Zoom here.