In markets around the world, probiotics have become more and more widely available. From capsules to probiotic-filled carbonated beverages, there are so many options out there.
But how many of those options are sourced from non-GMO sources and do not contain artificial ingredients?
What Are Probiotics?
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recognize the prevalence of digestive issues and the health of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. From digestive discomfort to a compromised immune system, our bodies can suffer from imbalanced gut flora.
While the gut microbiome needs “good” bacteria to help regulate certain functions, other “bad” bacteria can be detrimental to its system. It can be difficult to maintain a healthy gut, especially with antibiotic consumption, toxins, bacterial infections, environmental changes, and poor nutrition.
Thanks to scientific strides in studying the microbiome, the role of probiotics have become increasingly important in maintaining a healthy gut.
Why Advanced Probiotic?
Our specially-designed blend was created to help support the immune system and restore “good,” friendly bacteria in the gut. While many probiotics require refrigeration, this blend is shelf-stable and does not share that requirement.
- Gasseri: This probiotic strand has been studied for its effect on weight. A study published in the Korean Journal of Family Medicine found that it could help support weight management. The strand has also been connected to preventing and managing bacterial infections, such as H. pylori and candida.
- B. bifidum: Studied for its ability to assist the synthesis of B-complex vitamin and vitamin K, b bifidum is one the most well-documented probiotics. This strand has shown promise in studies relating to immune defense, digestion, and liver function.
- B. longum: Like other probiotics, B. Longum can help support the immune system. Studies have also shown that the probiotic can aid the body’s response to inflammation, the appearance of skin, and may even support mental health.
- L. paracasei: Studies for this probiotic strand show that it may support immune function and healthy gastrointestinal flora. One study also suggests that L. paracasei can help support dental health.
- Lactospore®* (B. coagulans 15 billion cfu/g): This well-researched probiotic strain withstands the stomach’s acidic environment, encouraging healthy digestion and overall gut health.
- Fiber Gum: This soluble fiber from the sap of the Acacia senegal tree is known as a prebiotic, healthy bacteria that support probiotic function.
*Lactospore® is a registered trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation
Product Pairing Suggestions
- Enzyme Advantage: assists with allergy support
- Aloe Digest: boosts the probiotic’s effectiveness
- Protein drinks: helps nutrients become more bioavailable