Have you ever heard the motto “no pain, no gain?”
When it comes to fitness, this phrase is thrown around often, but we actually do not agree with it!
Instead, we like to say, “Take care of your body and your body will take care of you.” This has never been more true for athletes and those who regularly participate in moderate activity.
Inspired by this statement, we created the Holistic Fitness pack, a bundle of our favorite products to support your performance.
But we didn’t stop there!
Purium Co-Owners Dave Sandoval & Amy Venner dedicated their recent Wednesday Lifestyle Zoom to fine-tuning your fitness. So if you are wondering how to deal with aching bones, re-hydration and more, keep reading this recap blog!
Holistic Refinement Part 1 – Care and Repair
Support your fitness by supporting your body’s ability to care and repair. Here are factors to keep in mind.
Rehydration with Coco Hydrate
Rehydrating the body does more than you might think! For example, rehydration increases circulation and the delivery of nutrients.
In supporting this transportation, hydrations helps the synthesis of water soluble nutrients and fat soluble nutrients into the liver. This process helps digestion.
Poor circulation and poor hydration can lead to poor nutrient assimilation, which can take a toll on your health and fitness performance.
To help your body rehydrate, we recommend Coco Hydrate – Pineapple.
Coco Hydrate Pineapple Highlights
- Pineapple may help your break down protein residue that might be left around in your body that could be toxic.
- The Ayurvedic combination of turmeric and black pepper has been shown to help your body create a healthy reaction to inflammation. This is due to curcumin in turmeric and powerful antioxidants.
- Helping to re-hydate the body, the ingredients support delivery of antioxidants and other elements directly into the intestinal wall where they are most needed.
Joint Support with Joint Flex
If you deal with chronic pain and inflammation from exercising or moderate activity, you need ongoing support. Joint discomfort can cause you to stay away from the gym or your favorite activity, which could be detrimental to your mental health and goals. That’s why we formulated Joint Flex with a synergistic combination of ingredients.
Joint Flex Ingredient Highlights
- Sustainably-harvested red velvet antler contains glucosamine, chondroitin and precursors to testosterone and stem cells.
- White willow is also known as “natural aspirin” without the side effects.
- From Ayurvedic medicine, Boswellia serrata extract is known to help support the body’s ability to rebuild cartilage after it has been destroyed.
- Green Lipped Mussel contains muco-polysaccharides support joint health.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) occurs in beets and broccoli. It’s a concentrated sulfur compound to support your body’s reaction to pain and joint rejuvenation.
Dave Sandoval actually used Joint Flex to help support his joints after a tragic car accident. Instead opting for pharmaceutical drugs, Dave chose Joint Flex to encourage the integrity of his back. To hear more of his story, watch his Lifestyle Zoom.
Supporting Your Body’s Anabolic State with Apothe-Cherry
In order to build and repair itself, the body needs to be in an anabolic state, not a catabolic state. A catabolic state of body means there is a system of breaking down mass, fat and muscle. An anabolic state of body means the body is re-building and repairing.
So, how can you help your body stay in an anabolic state? Deep sleep!
This type of sleep is different from regular sleep. In fact, every night, we are lucky to even get 2 hours of deep sleep! This is especially important for athletes, because deep sleep is needed for your both to re-build itself. If not, your workouts and performance could be effected or even worse—you can risk injury.
Now, there are tons of products in the digital and storefront market place that claim to support deep sleep, but the ingredients could be synthetic. That’s we created Apothe-Cherry.
- Apothe-Cherry contains tart cherries. Tart cherries has natural melatonin. Melatonin helps your body fall into deep sleep, support balanced circadian rhythm (your body’s clock).
- According to the 2018 Consensus on Supplements and High Performance Athletes created by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Montmorency cherries (tart cherries) can help an athlete’s body healthily respond to inflammation.
Stay Tuned for Part 2
Want to learn more about fine-tuning your Holistic Fitness? Tune in to our Lifestyle Zoom next week, Wednesday November 11th at 6 pm PT. Click here for details.
Watch the Zoom replay for Part 1.
Have you benefited from the Holistic Fitness Pack?
We’d love to hear about it! Leave a complaint review on the Holistic Fitness pack product page with Before and After photos. If your review is compliant and approved, we will be giving away 1000 Purium Rewards Points (which is equal to $10 credit on our website!).
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Purium Health Products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications or under a doctor’s medical care.