Dave’s Product FAQ
Every Tuesday and Friday, Purium Co-Owner Dave Sandoval hosts a LIVE ULT Q & A session on our Facebook support page. Use #AskDave on our Facebook Support page and he will answer your question.
- Tuesdays & Fridays @ 5 pm PT on Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation Support Page
We will update this Question Bank with helpful Q & A’s from Dave on an ongoing basis.
I followed a Purium program, why didn’t I lose weight?
Here’s the thing, your body puts weight on for different reasons and this answer will depend on each person individually. Here are two popular reasons.
- Stress: For one thing, stress inhibits weight loss. If you are anxious about losing weight, that can take a toll on your body and delay your progress. Daily stress can even cause you to “cheat” more on your plan or even cause changes to your digestive and metabolic systems.
- Muscle gain: It is possible that you have gained muscle, depending on the plan you have chosen. This might be the case for athletic packs. Weight is not solely dependent on fat. In this case you could have lost fat, but gained muscle that raised the number on your scale.
One thing to remember is that our main goal is to help you embrace healthy living. Weight loss is going to depend on your body and it may just be the icing on the healthy-living cake (the only one you can always splurge on). Of course, we supply average results that our Customers have experienced. Weight loss is not always guaranteed–one thing we can guarantee: our 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied, feel free to take advantage (see the policy for requirements and more detail)!
Don’t forget, weight loss isn’t the only marker of healthy living. If you feel good and healthier (better than you were before), that’s pretty fantastic.
My program is over. Now, what do I eat?!
The best answer to this question is a combination of quality whole foods and Purium superfoods!
We have so many amazing recipes on Facebook, in our guides and on our blog. More importantly, you can use our recommended Flex Foods (the same one you used on your plan) & Lifestyle Meals that offer you the wonders of carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables, proteins, spices, cooking oils and everything you need to create satisfying meals. The list has something for vegans, vegetarians, kids, meat-eaters and everyone else too! There are endless meal options, all you have to do is decide what you want and cook it up!
NOTE: After a Transformation, it might be hard for some to transition back to eating. You can start out having 1 meal a day (maybe dinner) and keep using Purium products (it can be less often as you did during a Transformation). When you’re ready, add another small meal. Some people find that with 1 small meal, 1 larger meal and Purium products, they are in the perfect groove of eating.
Which products should I continue with after the Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation and how should I use them?
The answer, like most others, depends on you. Chances are that you’re going to love the Power Shake after a Transformation, but you could also try the L.O.V. Super Meal or an MVP Sport (Chocolate or Vanilla). You’ll want to work in other forms of green superfoods, too. Many people love to use Super Amino 23, even after a Transformation. Or, try something new like Can’t BEET This! A Transformation is just a small taste of what the Purium lifestyle has to offer.
Here is what is most popular:
Maintain your nutrition with Daily Core 4.
Refine based on your own body by using our Purium Head to Toe tool.
I’m currently using Apothe-Cherry, but I’m still having trouble sleeping. Can I have more advice on how to get better sleep?
There are a few different reasons why we can’t sleep. Here are a handful of them with some tidbits of advice:
- Liver detoxification – Our liver detoxes overnight and that can affect our sleep. Having a glass of warm water with fresh lemon juice added first thing in the morning can help our liver during that process. A warm bath before bed is also helpful.
- Inner chatter – It’s not easy to close our minds off when it’s time to sleep. In a dark, quiet room, all we have left is our thoughts and sometimes they run a mile a minute. You can help quiet that chatter by taking a pen to paper. Sometimes writing our thoughts before bed helps us fall asleep quickly and sleep more serenely. You might also try to do a sort of meditation. Hold your breath and hold your arms in the air. Then, let your breath out and let your arms fall to your side. Something about doing that takes some of the oxygen out of your brain and helps you to relax.
- Krebs cycle (sodium potassium pump) – If you have too much potassium in your body, your muscles will be firing and you won’t be able to relax. During the Krebs cycle, potassium enters cells in the morning, giving you the energy you need in the daytime. Sodium helps you push potassium out of your cells,which can then help you sink into bed and go to sleep at night. If this process is not regulated though, you could have a harder time falling asleep. To avoid messing with this regulation, make sure you are getting enough sodium during the day by taking Super Lytes or adding sea salt to flex foods. If you’re on a cleanse or Transformation, avoid bananas and potatoes in the morning because it can affect regulation.
- Lack of melatonin – Lack of melatonin production can lead to restlessness at night. By the 3rd or 4th time you are taking Apothe-Cherry, that should be supported.
- Exhaustion before bed – Some people will make themselves tired before bed by doing activities. You won’t want to workout right before bed though, because that might keep you energized to stay up! Instead, perform another activity that can make you cool down and mellow you out, like reading or meditation.