Read on as we walk you through the process. Learn how to earn!
For every $1 spent on iShopPurium.com, you earn 1 Rewards Point. Yet, there are so many other ways to earn.
Check it out:
How can I earn Purium Rewards Points?
- Sign-up for Smart Order = 200 Bonus Points (ONLY EARNED ONCE)
- Keep Smart Order Active = Double Rewards point on all orders
- Special Promotions (Always look out for our emails for special Rewards promotions)
What are other ways I can earn Purium Rewards Points?
- Rewards for Reviews: Our Rewards for Reviews Promotion allows you to earn 1000 Purium Rewards Points that can be used as $10 credit on your next order or saved for greater value! Write and submit a compelling and compliant review that includes before and after photos for the following packs:
- Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation
- Ultimate Lifestyle + Performance
- Ultimate Lifestyle + Immune
- Ultimate Lifestyle – EpiGenius Kids
- Holistic Fitness Pack
- Family Nutrition PackClick on the image below to view flyer & learn more!
*Perform these actions through the Rewards Points pop-up module on iShopPurium.com (login first!), so that your Rewards Points activities are properly tracked. Your action will not be tracked if you do not complete these actions through the Rewards module.
**Reviews MUST be approved and published to iShopPurium.com to earn 1000 Rewards Points. For them to be published, the reviews must be compliant.
Are you a visual learner? Watch this Rewards Points Training video.
How Much Money Are Rewards Points Worth?
- 1000 points = $10 off next order
- 2000 points = $20 off next order
- 3000 points = $40 off next order (Extra Value!)
When are my Rewards Points added to my account?
- Points made from making purchases are added to your account automatically.
- Points made from leaving reviews on iShopPurium.com are added on a later date. Note: Purium Corporate will review your submission. If the review does not follow compliant language standards, it will not be published the iShopPurium.com and you will not receive points.
Do Purium Rewards Points Expire?
- Rewards Points expire after no activity on your iShopPurium.com account for 6 months.
Where can I view and redeem my Rewards Points?
- Rewards Points can be only redeemed and viewed via iShopPurium.com. We outline the process below!
- Rewards Points cannot be redeemed via puriumcbd.com.
This was a lot of information, right? That’s why we created this handy graphic. Save to your phone for quick reference.
How to Redeem Your Rewards Points
Okay, now that you know how to rack up points, let’s learn about the best part of our program: redeeming your points for product.
You can redeem products in two ways:
- Through the iShopPurium Shopping Cart Order Screen
- Through the Rewards Module on iShopPurium.com (Located on the bottom left of the iShop home page on both desktop and mobile)
Learn how to Redeem points quickly with this infographic video here.
Watch the Rewards Training Video for a detailed screen-share guide.
Option 1: Redeeming Points – iShopPurium Order Cart
Using the Shopping Cart on iShopPurium.com is the easiest and smoothest way to redeem points exactly when you need them. Available redemption values will populate if you have accumulated the allotted points (for example, 1000 points = $10 off earned).
- Load up your iShopPurium order cart and check out.
- A “Redeem points for Rewards on this order” box will appear if you have enough allotted points to use.
- Choose the amount of points you would like to use.
- Your points will automatically be applied towards your purchase. (You will notice a Redemption code added). An “Apply” box will appear when you have a Rewards redemption code to use.
- If you do not complete your purchase, no worries! Your Redemption code is also sent via email. Simply check your email. Copy the code and paste it into your iShopPurium order cart on a later date.
Option 2: Redeeming Points – iShopPurium.com Rewards Module
Using the Rewards module on iShopPurium.com allows you to access a ledger of all the ways you have accumulated Rewards Points, how you have used points in the past and how you can earn points for the future.
To redeem points via the Purium Rewards module:
- Click “Redeem Points” in the module
- Look out for an email with your Rewards redemption code
- Copy that code
- Paste that code into the “Apply” box that appears in your iShop Order cart
This process can be a little tricky, so we recommend using Option 1.
Ready to earn Rewards Points? Create an account.
Fine Print about Purium Rewards and Redemption
- Rewards Points are non-transferable. The redemption value is subtracted from the order subtotal and any remaining subtotal amount that is paid will accrue Rewards Points.
- Rewards Points have no cash value.
- Customers, Brand Partners and Professors are eligible for Purium Rewards Points.
- Health Professionals do not earn rewards as they already earn a more substantial discount for consistent ordering.
- No refunds for Rewards Points on returned products.
- Shipping and sales tax amounts excluded.
- Rewards Points are deducted on returned purchases