Purium’s Organic Pumpkin Spice Protein is back for a limited time! Get yours while supplies last!
Fall into Pumpkin Paradise
Did you know a Starbuck’s Pumpkin Spice Latte is a whopping 360 calories? Not only that, these crafted brews contain 14g of fat, 50 g of sugar, including 9g of saturated fat, which is 45% of the recommended daily intake! We thought pumpkin spice is supposed to be a pick-me-up not a drag-me-down! With Purium’s new blend, you don’t have to worry about not-so-great ingredients.
Here are the star ingredients of our Pumpkin Spice Protein:
Organic Pea Protein
Pea protein is one of the world’s most popular vegan protein sources and for good reason. This source contains 9 essential amino acids needed to build muscle. What’s more, pea protein has been studied for supporting weight loss and keeping you full for longer. Read our Pea Protein deep dive here to learn more.
Organic Brown Rice Protein
Published in the reference book Sustainable Protein Choices, organic brown rice is touted to be a great protein source for its hypoallergenic ability. This means that it can be used by many that may have allergies, such as a legume allergy. Brown rice not only contains essential amino acids, it also contains fiber that supports your body’s digestion, making it perfect for those who may feel a little queasy after downing other types of protein drinks.
Organic Pumpkin Protein
Purium loves pumpkin protein all year round, not just in the fall! Why? Because this spooky time fav is actually nutritious. Pumpkins contain vitamins, protein, and fiber.
You may be wondering why we include multiple protein sources. That is a good question — a varied protein diversity is actually a great way to support your body. This is due to your body absorbing vitamins, nutrients, and amino acids (building blocks for protein) from various foods (according to Villanova University).
Pumpkin Spice Flavor
We totally understand why you may be a little nervous when seeing any type of flavoring. Our promise to you is that we will never use anything that contains binders, fillers, hormones, herbicides, pesticides, or irradiated or genetically-modified ingredients.
Our natural flavors are organic, plant-derived and allergy friendly.
Learn more by watching this video with Dave Sandoval: https://vimeo.com/showcase/8844530/video/618525786
Full Ingredient List
Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Organ Gum Acacia, Organ Guar Gum, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Lo Han Guo Berry Extract, Organic Clove, Himalayan Pink Salt Powder
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Of course, we just have to include our spin on pumpkin spice latte with Super Meal LOV! Check out this video.
Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Adapted from Simple Vegan-ista & King Arthur Gluten Free Muffins)
Muffins are delicious, and a crowd-pleaser. And adding ✨a little spice✨ is super easy. Check out these recipes.
We have a recipe for both bakers and non-bakers alike!
Bakers Who Aren’t Afraid to Get Their Hands Dirty (adapted from Vegan-Ista)
- 2 cups flour (all-purpose, spelt, white whole wheat or combo)
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon mineral salt
- ¾ cup organic pure cane or turbinado sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- ⅓ cup olive oil (or fruit infused olive oil: lemon or orange)**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Protein (add more for more taste!)
- 1¾ cup organic pure cane or turbinado sugar
- Mix wet ingredients in a measuring cup (except the pumpkin spice).
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Carefully combine the two mixtures by pouring/mixing the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Add in pumpkin spice protein to your liking!
- Scoop up mix into a muffin tray.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Easy Muffin Mix (Adapted from King Arthur Gluten Free and Dairy Free Muffin Recipe)
Looking for an easy-peasy baking sesh? Grab your favorite gluten free and dairy free muffin kit from your local grocery. You can use any muffin mix and simply add in pumpkin spice protein!
Here is how it will go:
- Muffin Mix from your desired brand
- 6 tablespoons of vegan butter or oil
- Egg replacement equivalent to 3 large eggs (if you would like to use eggs in your recipe, we don’t judge!)
- 1 cup of plant based milk
- 3 tablespoons of Pumpkin spice protein (or more for taste)
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Melt your butter if you are using butter.
- Mix the butter (or oil) with almond milk, your egg/egg replacement, and muffin mix until smooth.
- Scoop out the muffins into the muffin tray.
- Bake for about 18 – 22 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Get your fiber in with this delish breakfast recipe by Amy Venner!
- Almond milk
- Chia seeds
- Rolled oats
- Purium Pumpkin Spice Protein
- Mix ingredients together.
- Store in the fridge overnight,
- Enjoy the next morning!
Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL) Pancakes by Gretchen Baker
What’s better than pancakes? Vegan pumpkin spice latte pancakes! Check out this mouth-watering pancake recipe featuring PSL! You can easily sub out the coffee if you are on an Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation.
Click for PDF Version:
This Tik-tok approved recipe is the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack. The best of all, it tastes just like ice cream! Easily sub out pumpkin puree for 3 tablespoons of pumpkin spice protein!
Do YOU Have Recipes?
We want to see them! Tag us on Instagram (@puriumhp) and we will spotlight them on social media and in this blog!
Keep a lookout on iShopPurium.com for more fall flavors. This blog will also be updated with more recipes!