Are you looking for an easy solution to provide your family with key daily nutrients? Purium’s Family Nutrition Pack is a simple 2-week nutrition jumpstart that can guide your family to a cleaner and greener lifestyle. For less than $5.25 a day per person (for a family of 4), this simple program includes transformative benefits and great tasting ingredients each family member can enjoy!
Jodi Parker, a member of the Million Mom Movement council helped design this family-driven nutrition pack with Purium Co-founders Dave Sandoval and Amy Venner. Listen to Jodi discuss the pack’s superfood qualities and organic ingredients in this Purium Lifestyle Zoom.
The pack was created on a deep nutritional foundation using micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Each product in the Family Nutrition Pack is designed to support your family’s overall health including stronger immunity, optimized gut health, and restful sleep.
Read below to discover details about each of its 7 products.
Family Nutrition Products:
2 MVP Kids Protein
Who says good nutrition can’t taste delicious? This grain-free chocolate vegan protein isn’t just for the kids! Parents, too can enjoy this 100% non-GMO chocolatey drink for breakfast or an afternoon snack either alone or add it to cold/hot cereal, a smoothie, or pancakes.
Each serving provides 10 grams of pure protein so it is a great way to give your children focus and sustained energy throughout the day while keeping their blood sugar stable.
With 120% value of vitamin D and 100% value of vitamin C, this product also supports an optimal immune function for each family member.
- Provide 10 grams of pure protein
- Support calm, sustained energy
- Encourage satiety with 100% non-GMO nutrition
1 Green Spectrum (Lemon or Original)
Filled with a blend of more than 20 all-natural green foods including sea plants, juiced field grasses, and garden vegetables, Green Spectrum gives your family essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for lasting energy throughout the day.
Ingredients such as kelp, chlorella, spirulina, kale, broccoli sprouts, wheatgrass, oat grass, alfalfa, assist healthy pH and oxygen levels in the body. While alkalizing the body, this product changes the acidity in your mouth so foods that are healthy for you begin to taste good and you can finally get your child to drink or eat their greens. Score!
Sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons of this herbal powder over your children’s dinner or opt for the lemon flavor and mix it in a morning cup of hot tea!
- May support increased immune system function
- Great source of chlorophyll and green vegetable nutrients
- Aids in healthy pH and oxygen levels
Tart Cherries are the super fruit of all fruits! One serving of the Family Nutrition Pack’s tart cherry-flavored antioxidant, Apothe-Cherry, can equal up to 10 servings of fruit.
As a natural dose of melatonin, this juice promotes a deep night’s sleep so that kids and parents are well-rested and ready to take on their busy schedules. Apothe-Cherry also helps promote a healthy response to inflammation which can contribute positively to immune function.
- Improve sleep
- Reduce free radical damage
- Beautify skin
- Create a healthy response to inflammation
2 Aloe Digest
Aloe vera is not just a powerful ingredient for soothing the skin’s surface but it can also support our health on the inside! This plant is truly one of nature’s best natural health aids.
Our Organic Aloe Digest has a refreshing taste based on organic coconut water. It is rich with polysaccharides probiotics and prebiotics, that produce good bacteria in your gut and promote a sustainable immune function.
You can use this support for any time of the day as it helps the body eliminate folic acid waste and gives minerals to cells.
Everyone can use a little extra digestion support, and this product also helps treat upset stomach and gas ache.
- Promote healthy digestion
- Supports healthy immune function
- Promote nutrient absorption
1 Ionic Elements
Purium’s Ionic Elements is a purposefully composed combination of fulvic acid and ocean trace minerals. Using a rare source of humic and fulvic base, our formulation method accelerates the concentration and purity of the fulvic acid – leaving a fresh, clean taste.
For easy consumption add a few drops to water or any other beverage three times a day! This product can also promote healthy hair, skin, and nail growth.
- Support body’s response to aging
- Healthy growth of hair, skin and nails
- Promote healthy immune function
1 Red Phyto Nutrition (Bio Fruit or Can’t Beet This!)
Filled with a variety of 17 different superfruits including goji berries, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, Bio Fruit supports total body nutrition.
For a delicious fruit smoothie, use a blender to mix Bio Fruit, apple juice, and your favorite fruit and ice; a perfect afternoon snack for the whole family! This mix also may support healthy heart, liver, and brain function.
- Support proper digestion
- Aid in preventing premature aging
- Promote healthy heart, liver and brain function
Can’t Beet This!
Filled with natural herbs and plants to support energy levels, Can’t Beet This! is an excellent substitute for a morning cup of coffee. With great tasting passionfruit and guava flavor, the kids will also love this natural source of energy.
Low in sugar, the formula delivers oxygen and nutrients to fuel workouts and keep endurance strong so it is an excellent go-to drink to give your child before a sports game or practice!
Mix 2-4 tsp of powder with 8-12 oz. of water or coconut water and have your child drink 30 minutes before they’re on the field.
- Maximize vascular integrity
- Provide a natural source of energy
- Support healthy blood sugar levels
1 Immune Shield
Made from a variety of organic roots and fruits, this herbal supplement is just as beneficial to adults as it is to kids! Immune Shield is a pure organic formula which supports you and your child’s immune system.
Just a few drops added to juice or water can keep your children healthier as well as re-balance their little bodies when they aren’t at 100% strength. Daily intake of Immune Shield promotes a fluid peace of mind experienced by the entire family.
- Support natural immunity
- Provide non-pharmaceutical support
- Promote balanced energy with with alcohol-free, safe-for-children formula
The Family Nutrition Pack also comes with 2 Blender Bottles for convenient storage of homemade shakes and mixes!
Family Nutrition Suggested Schedule:
- Take a shot of Green Spectrum first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for alkalization, immune function support, and sustained energy. 1 serving per person.
- Use the MVP Kids Protein as a healthy vegan protein for breakfast to stabilize blood sugar and keep focus for the day. 1 serving per person.
- In the morning or afternoon, Choose Can’t Beet This in place of coffee or add Bio Fruit to juice to increase Vitamin C intake and add antioxidants that support a healthy response to inflammation to your day. 30 servings total— so this goes to Mom and Dad or the kids.
- In the evening (1 to 2 hours before bed) mix the cherry juice with the aloe digest and the ionic elements. This supports the gut and microbiome by giving nutrients and antioxidants that detox and support healthy inflammatory response, adds key minerals that supports relaxation and elimination, and is high in natural melatonin to support restful and deep sleep. 1 (1 Tbsp) servings per person. For children cut the ionic element and aloe digest serving in half.
- Immune Shield can be used daily to support immune function or at the first signs of illness. Follow directions on the bottle for dosing.
- Post questions to the Purium Community to see how others have dealt with similar experiences @ our Facebook Suport Group.
- Have product questions? Ask a Purium expert: Ask Purium
- Check out the Million Mom Movement blog for more family nutrition tips.
Get the Pack
Interested in deep nutrition through micronutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for the whole family?
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.