Supporting the immune system has always been critical to superior health. During this unprecedented year, it has never been more important to give your immune function the nutrition it deserves.
That’s why Product Formulator Dave Sandoval created the Optimal Immune Support Pack. This pack was not created as a response to when you are sick, but rather, as a way for you to remain healthy.
Both Purium Co-Founders Dave Sandoval and Amy Venner recently dedicated their Weekly Lifestyle Zoom to this important topic. Read the recap or scroll down to watch the Zoom with a special interview featuring registered nurse and health educator Lori Delfosse.
Healthy bodies tend to stay healthy. We’re in the business of Transformation and helping you stay healthy. However, please note we are not medical professionals. This pack cannot cure, treat or mitigate any disease.
This pack was formulated as a way to provide proper nutrients for a healthy immune system. If you think of this system as a car, our superfood products are like the gasoline. We want to fuel and teach your body to have a healthy response to inflammation and support circulation for optimal immune function.
Why does inflammation and circulation matter when we discuss immune support? Well, inflammation may tax your body and not allow it to be its best, which would be less than optimal! Circulation also effects how your body may respond to invaders.
So it is important to support your whole body when you want to support your immunity.
Optimal Immune Pack
The Optimal Immune Pack contains:
- Power Shake Apple Berry (15 servings)
- Super Meal L.O.V. Original (15 servings)
- Super Amino 23
- Biome Medic
- White American Ginseng
- C from Nature
- Can’t Beet This!
The Daily Core 4 (Power Shake, Super Meal. Apothe-Cherry, Super Amino 23 and Biome Medic) helps you maintain your baseline nutrition to keep your body in tip-top shape. Think of your body as a warrior. Every warrior needs proper weapons. Daily Core 4 is the way to arm your body with the tools it needs to be its best.
At the same time, White American Ginseng, C From Nature, Vir-U-Sure & Can’t Beet This! help build your body’s immune system to be fit to fight.
Dave & Amy recommend to use this pack:
- Morning – Take 5 Super Aminos, 1 Vir-U-Sure, 3 C from Nature and 1 Biome Medic
- Mid-day – Can’t Beet The Power of LOV recipe with 1 teaspoon White American Ginseng. Take 3 capsules of C from Nature.
- Evening – Take 1 Vir-U-Sure, 3 C from Nature, 1 Biome Medic and 1 tablespoon of Apothe-Cherry
Dave dove DEEP into product ingredients in the Lifestyle Zoom. Here’s a highlight of how these ingredients work together in the Optimal Immune Pack.
Super Meal LOV
Unique Mushroom Blend
- Tremella Mushroom: Also known as the “white tree jelly fish,” this mushroom contains unique acetic polysaccharides. These polysaccharides have been shown to have a powerful effect on antioxidant levels, support the body’s response to radiation and promote immunity.
- Turkey Tail: Prized by many different cultures, the holistic community has looked to this plant (not an actual turkey tail!) to help those who have compromised immune systems.
- Shitake Mushroom: In Chinese medicine, some believe that these mushrooms help support the body’s response to inflammation.
- Cordyceps: This mushroom is used to support energy, but it has also been shown to help build your body’s defense against invaders, like viruses.
Daily Core 4
Supporting the Body’s Reaction to Inflammation
- Super Amino 23: This vegan protein-builder is pre-digested, meaning there is a less of burden on your body when it is consumes. Getting protein from animal meats may be taxing on the body and your digestive tract, which can lead to inflammation.
- Apothe-Cherry: This tart cherry concentrate contains proanthocyanins, which may help support the body’s response to inflammation. Plus, tart cherries can help you get better sleep, which is essential for an optimal immune function.
- Biome Medic: In a pre-clinical study, Biome Medic lowered C-reactive protein, a biomarker of your body’s response to inflammation.
- Power Shake: Green drinks with chlorophyll help support healthy blood flow, which is needed to help carry oxygen, nitric oxide and nutrients for immune function.
Immune Supporting Products
- White American Ginseng: This type of ginseng may help impact people with unhealthy blood pressure by helping to promote oxygen and circulation. Unhealthy blood pressure can contribute to heart disease, which is a pre-existing condition that can be worsened when your immune system is compromised.
- Can’t Beet This: Beets have been shown to help support healthy nitric oxide levels and vascular integrity, which supports nutrient uptake and oxygen levels.
- C From Nature: Vitamin C is super essential for immune function (but you probably already knew that). But you may not know this: Vitamin C helps your body differentiate fats and carbs. This helps your body digest food, which may help your body respond to any inflammation caused by digestion.
- Vir-U-Sure: Containing red marine algae and neem, Vir-U-Sure is one of our most popular immune-supporting products. This formula helps the body respond to inflammation in a health way without exciting it. This is important because too much excitement in the body’s inflammatory process can release an increase in white blood cells, which could actual lead to more inflammation.
Watch the Zoom Recap
Ready to learn even more and hear an educational interview about immune function with nurse Lori Delfosse? Watch and download the Zoom.
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The recommended use of Purium Health Products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always consult with a professional medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications or under a doctor’s medical care.