Did you know July is also known as National Blueberry Month? Blueberries are just as nutrituous as they are delicious.
That’s why product formulator Dave Savdoval decided to synergestically combine this antoxidant-rich fruit with a ton of other superfoods to create superfood elixir, Bio Fruit.
What’s so great about Bio Fruit? And what’s so great about blueberries? Get all the juicy details in this Lifestyle Zoom Recap.
To watch the Zoom, scroll down for the link.
What to Know About Bio Fruit
Have you wondered what exactly defines a superfood as a “superfood?” Superfoods are characterized as containing exceeding amounts of nutrients, antioxidants, nutrients and benefits as compared to non-beneficial foods.
What’s more, nutritionists also value the calorie-antioxidant ratio of foods when referring to a food as “superfood.” This ratio compares the amount of antioxidants to the amount of calories it contains. You want to look for foods boasting great antioxidant amounts.
And guess what? Bluberries and the fruits in Bio Fruit contain a high calorie-antioxidant ratio. So, are you ready to sink your teeth into the details?
Meet the Powerhouse Ingredients
Bio Fruit contains the following:
- Organic Cranberry Extract
- Organic Apple
- Organic Pomegranate
- Organic Lemon Powder
- Organic Pineapple
- Organic Mango
- Organic Blackberry
- Organic Blueberry
- Organic Grape
- Organic Acai
- Organic Beet Root
- Organic Acerola Extract
- Organic Black Currant
- Organic Goji Berry
- Organic Cranberry
- Organic Strawberry
- Organic Raspberry
Here are some key points to know about these ingreidents:
- Bio Fruit is 100% organic.
- Cranberries contain nutrients that may help the body fend off bacteria. That is why nutritionists or doctors may sometimes suggest drinking cranberry juice to help with urinary tract infections.
- Blueberries contain plant compounds that may help support the body’s response to inflammation. In addition, these compounds may help support health for your eyes and heart.
- Apples contain a myraid of benefits both inside and out. The inside of an apple contains phytochemicals that can help nourish. The outside my help cleanse as well!
- Pomegranate as well as the other fruits on this list contain anti-aging nutrients that may help your body respond to aging. How can it help accomplish this? Antioxidant properties help fight free radicals that contribute to skin damage, wrinkles and aging. Add it your healthy skincare routine.
- Lemon peels contain lemonoids. (Lemonoids, not lemonade 😉) These lemonoids help protect the immune system from bacteria and viruses.
- Pineapple contains papain (more papain than papaya). Papain is also great for antioxidants and helps refresh the body as well.
Plus, here are some Bio Fruit #PuriumHacks.
- Bio Fruit contains a small amount of calories and sugar, so it is great for those looking for low-sugar drinks. What’s more, the sugar in this mix comes directly from the fruits, not synthetic additions.
- Love Apothe-Cherry for its antioxidant benefits, but can’t take it when traveling? Take Bio Fruit instead!
Watch the Zoom Recap
Want to learn more about Bio Fruit? Watch the Zoom with Dave here.
Shop Bio Fruit here.