Updated September 2020
During these unprecedented times, you may be forced to ask yourself questions you’ve never really thought about before.
“Am I prepared?”
“Do I have enough sustainable foods to last through an emergency?”
“How can I ensure that my family is eating healthy during these times?”
Purium Co-Owners Dave Sandoval and Amy Venner understand how you may be feeling right now. In their latest Lifestyle Zoom, they shared the Purium Prepper’s Guide to Survival during unprecedented times.
Dave has always said that Purium is the future. Well, the future is NOW! Purium is the solution. Read our recap or watch the Zoom with the link below.
In order to prepare yourself and your family, it is important to value these five factors:
- Shelf-life: How long can your food last without refrigeration?
- Ease of Preparation: If access to electricity or conventional oven is affected, how easily can you prepare your food in a critical situation?
- Macronutrients: Beyond sustenance, can your provide the nutrients necessary for a healthy life? That includes protein, carbs, vitamins, phytonutrients and more.
- Cost: How much does your food cost per day? Is it an upfront cost or gradual cost?
- Quality: Is this food processed? Does it contain GMO’s or unhealthy ingredients?
Quality is usually at the end of list during these times. But with Purium, you don’t need to sacrifice quality for easy sustenance. Check out how our products meet the above standards:
- Shelf-Life: Purium superfoods can last two years on the shelf and still hold high nutritional value.
- Ease of Preparation: Although Purium can last up to two years on a shelf, it only takes two minutes to prepare. You just need water and a shaker bottle – BOOM, you are set!
- Macronutrients: Products like the Power Shake contain essential protein and fats to help you body create and store energy.
- Cost: After paying one upfront cost, you have access to nutritious foods for only mere dollars a day. With the Daily Core 4, that equals about $6 a day. With the Ultimate Lifestyle Transformation, that equals about $11 a day.
- Quality: Our foods are certified organic. Our products don’t have GMO’s, but they do have nutrients of course!
For information about nutrition during times of survival, check out this blog.
Dave’s Extra Tips
Here are some extra tips from Dave.
- If you don’t already have Super Meal LOV and Can’t Beet This!, add this to your daily regimen. Super Meal is shelf-stable and provides the essentials needed every day.
- If you don’t already have your products on Smart Order, activate one now. Dave recommends keep two Daily Core 4’s or Ultimate Lifestyle Tranformations on hand — one for daily use and one that you have stashed away. When your Smart Order comes in, simply rotate our your products. Doing this allows you to have non-stop access to our nutrient-dense superfoods.
Listen to the Zoom here.
For EVEN more information, tune into Dave’s National Preparedness Month Zoom.