Every Wednesday, Purium Co-Owners Dave Sandoval & Amy Venner host a Lifestyle Zoom focused on product education and healthy living. (Find topics here).
Most recently. Dave and Amy spoke candidly about Biome Medic, its pre-clinical trial and how you can self-test on your own.
Dave and Amy also touched on the increasing news coverage about the novel coronavirus. So without further ado, here is a quick recap. (If you would like to watch the Zoom, click on the link below).
Wednesday Zoom Recap – March 11, 2020
Biome Medic + Self-Testing
Before delving into to Biome Medic and self-testing, let’s review a few key details:
- Our Biome Medic performed well in a small, pre-clinical study, with participants showing a 74% decrease in measured glyphosate levels & 75% in C-reactive protein levels, after continued use.
- C-reactive protein is linked to inflammation. Glyphosate is linked to slew of health issues, including a compromised immune system.
- Biome Medic is the ONLY product certified by the Detox Project for glyphosate removal in humans.
- Immune health starts in the gut. A compromised gut microbiome can leave you more susceptible to illnesses or disease.
We don’t want you to just take our word when we say Biome Medic is powerful — we encourage you to test your levels on your own!
So, how can someone accomplish this?
Amy gave a few suggestions:
- Great Plains Laboratory : This laboratory ofers glyphosate and food allergy testing through urine (which is the same methodology we used in our Biome pre-clinical study).
- Health Research Institute Laboratory: This institute also offers lab testing for herbicides.
- The Detox Project: The Detox Project also offers testing, including hair sample tests.
Would you like to see of these tests? Search “Biome Medic” in our Purium Lifestyle Transformation Support Group.
Our Co-Founder also gave an update about the ongoing novel coronavirus. Recently, the World Health Organization has declared this virus as a pandemic.
Here are a few key details to remember:
- Those living with compromised immune health are most at risk for coronavirus (COVID-19) dangers.
- If you are at risk of coronavirus, take some time to practice self-care. Distance yourself from others.
Immune Function Recommendations
Dave Sandoval recommends the following products to support immune function:
Watch the Zoom
Want to watch the Lifestyle Zoom to get ALL of the details about Biome Medic, self-testing and more? Watch here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.