When starting a 10-Day Transformation, it can seem a bit scary. Yet a lot of the fear can melt away when you are surrounded by support. From our Lifestyle Guide (that includes schedules and tips) to our ever-growing Facebook support page-It Starts with 10 Days, there are many ways to gain the support you need. And always know that you can reach out to your Brand Partner or Customer Care directly!
However, life after a Transformation can feel a little less clear – and maybe even lonely. There is a lot of hype energy around a cleanse, especially due to the short-term mentality. This is why we encourage Transformers to make a plan for after their 10 days and commit to it upon Day 11.
Ahat habits you will keep? What foods will you allow back into your routine? If things are still a bit cloudy, we’re here!
Does following a schedule work? What might a normal day look like? Can you go back to a Transformation if you want?
Read on for answers to those questions, sample days and more.
The Core 4 Lifestyle
If you take a look at your Purium Lifestyle Guide, you will notice there is a section called “Daily Schedules.” In this section, you can learn more about what we call the Core 4. Our Core 4 packs are made up of 4 core Purium products (did you see what we did there?):
- Weight Loss: Super Amino 23, Power Shake, Apothe-Cherry and Daily Fiber
- Cleansing: Biome Medic, Power Shake, Apothe-Cherry and Daily Fiber Blend
- Athletes: Can’t Beet This!, MVP Sport, Super Amino 23 and Super Xanthin
- Nutrition: Power Shake, Biome Medic, Super Amino 23 and Apothe-Cherry
You might also notice that the recommended schedules in the guide are not quite as extensive as 10-Day Transformations. That’s by design — it’s up to you how you want to integrate them into your daily life. There’s no wrong way to do it.
If you need a little a guidance, we totally understand. Here’s some possible ways to live the Core 4 Lifestyle.
Using the Weight Loss Core 4 can help sustain progress, keeping those lbs at bay. A typical routine might look something like this:
- Morning Run or Exercise: Take Super Aminos with some water and start the day off with cardio/exercise.
- Breakfast: Mix Power Shake and a few berries into a morning oatmeal bowl.
- Snack (optional): Sliced cucumber or other flex foods
- Lunch: Kale salad
- Afternoon Snack (optional)
- Dinner: Lean protein (chicken, meats or plant-substitute), rice and greens
- Bed-time: Mix Apothe-Cherry and Daily Fiber before bed.
It’s important to remember–it’s your life (like Bon Jovi says). Did you look at this list and roll your eyes? Then make your own. Make sure you’re enjoying your own plan, because if you’re not happy, it’s not worth it. Plus, every day does not need to look like this. In fact, a varied diet can help strengthen the immune system.
Continued use of Core 4 Cleansing can help keep your gut flora and microbiome balanced. Need help integrating the products into your day? Here’s an example day:
- Breakfast: Enjoy a light egg-white and spinach sandwich with Power Shake as a drink. Take your Biome Medic.
- Optional flex food snack
- Lunch: Make a chicken and lettuce wrap.
- Optional flex food snack
- Dinner: Cook up a fish plate with greens
- Bedtime: Mix Apothe-Cherry and Daily Fiber.
The Core 4 Athletes is perfect for those who are serious about their gains. It is also happens to be one of the easiest supplemental programs for active folks. We get it — you barely have time to squeeze in a workout — so you need a quick and easy plan to optimize your goals. Here’s what that might look like:
- Pre-workout: Mix Can’t Beet This! with water or your favorite non-dairy milk (organic almond or coconut could be fine). Take your Aminos and Super Xanthin.
- Post-workout: Mix MVP Sport with your favorite flex beverage.
Yup, it could be that simple. We recommend this for those who do not want a rigorous schedule, but still want results.
Core 4 Nutrition is another great pack for those who want more wiggle room. One easy way to add this to your day is to start and end your day with the Purium staples:
- Morning: Enjoy a Powershake mixed with berries or oatmeal bowl. Take your Aminos too.
- Night: Take a swig of Apothe-Cherry before bed. You can also take your Biome Medic at this time.
Again, it’s all up to you. Would you rather do everything at once? Cool. You can mix Apothe-Cherry with your Powershake for breakfast; you take your Aminos and Biome Medic then too.
We’ve answered questions about life after a Transformation in this FAQ, but here are two questions we still get:
- What can I eat after a Transformation?
- Can I go back on a Transformation?
- What other Purium products would you recommend after Transforming?
Here’s our answers.
What Can I Eat?
On a Transformation, intermittent fasting is key. For that reason, there are eating restrictions. But you don’t necessarily need to keep all the restrictions after you’re down Transforming. The process is meant to guide you to healthier choices. For example, some people might have opted for sugar-filled fruit snacks for their snacks before a Transformation, but afterward, they munch on frozen berries instead.
So, what can you eat? Technically, you can eat anything you want. But we hope your vacation from processed foods keeps you from going back to fast food and other GMO-filled products. You don’t need to stress over what you eat. Just watch your portions and stay away from the bad stuff. Create a lifestyle that is most comfortable to you.
Can I Go Back on a Transformation?
We love this question. Some of you love Transforming so much that you want to go on another right after you finish your first 10-Day. So, can you? Definitely. In fact, some of our Customers Transform multiple times a year.
We recommend throwing a 30-day Core 4 lifestyle in-between each Transformation. Our 40-Day Ultimate Transformations incorporates this plan:
- Start with 10 days of Core 4.
- Ease into a 10-Day Transformation.
- End with 20 days of Core 4.
So, what if a Core 4 doesn’t interest you? Are there stand-alone products that you can add to your arsenal? Yes! Aside from linking you to our entire catalog, here are few items that Customers loved in 2018:
- CBD+: The interest in CBD is only growing in 2019 and Customers have really reported improved relaxation and well-being.
- Biome Medic: Newly Detox Project Certified, Biome Medic helps Customers rid the body of toxins like glyphosate, on a daily basis.
- Can’t BEET This!: Get your daily energy boost from this organic beet-blend. Now in a larger size and eco-friendly packaging!
Have more questions about life after a Transformation? Don’t be afraid to leave them in the comments.