All athletes or fitness buffs can use a little boost sometimes to take their workouts to the next level. But often times, people look for it in the wrong places. Recently, the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) reported that potentially unsafe pharmaceutical drugs are being marketed and sold to bodybuilders online.
The drugs are being marketed as selective androgen receptor modulators and are referred to as “legal steroids.” Dr. Shalender Bhasin, co-author of the study, warns that there are “serious potential side effects” that can come from this.
It’s important to know what you are putting in your body. Instead of consuming something that has the potential to be harmful, go the natural route. Flood your body with nutrients that you need from plants and superfoods!
Our 10-Day Athletes Transformation is a great starts and derives its Transformation power from organic phytochemicals. And if you buy now, you can get a free Biome Medic (a $60 value)!
The pack contains our:
- Power Shake – Uses pure, rare phytonutrients to support healthy blood glucose levels and aid digestion.
- Super Amino 23 – Uses vegetarian protein that can assist with stabilizing or recovery of muscle strength, volume and endurance. It can also help minimize body fat.
- Super Life Formula* – Uses herbs, plant extracts and other natural ingredients to build endurance and speed muscle recovery.
- Apothe-Cherry – Uses tart cherries to support healthy joint function. Uses melatonin to help balance circadian rhythm for better and deeper sleep.
- BPA-Free Shaker Bottle
- Tape measure
- Gym Bag
- FREE BIOME MEDIC (for a LIMITED TIME, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) –
Together, these products work to help flush out unhealthy cellular waste, fat deposits and toxins while increasing lean healthy muscle tissue.
Once you complete those 10 days, try out our Athlete’s Pack that includes pre and post workout support. This will surely power up your performance even more and can be used every day!
Read more about the JAMA study: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2664459?resultClick=1