A whole month dedicated to what we strive to consume most on a daily basis!
Why eat more fruits and veggies?
- Adds color and texture to meals (this is especially helpful if you have kids)
- Fiber, potassium, phytochemicals, antioxidants, etc. (Get the nutrients you need!)
- Naturally sweet
- Low in calories
Fruits and vegetables can be so convenient and adaptable for every meal and snack. They can be eaten fresh, roasted, dried, grilled, sauteed or steamed. Eaten alone, dipped in something delicious (healthy), or in a salad, soup, sauce or smoothie.
Here are a few simple ways to up your fruits and veggies every day:
- Add bananas and/or berries to your oatmeal
- Side salad with meals
- Vegetables on your sandwiches
- Natural dried fruits as snacks
- Adding vegetables in soups and sauces
- Opt for kale or apple chips instead of potato chips
However, we all know the easiest and most nutritional way to get your organic daily veggies is to consume two things in the Purium Core3 Lifestyle. PowerShake that only takes about 15 seconds to make – or shake! Then your Apothe-Cherry at night providing you with your fruit and supporting a better night’s sleep. However, we have to stick to it for longer than just one month to truly become healthier versions of ourselves! That’s why we call it a “Lifestyle.”