Years ago, Dave Sandoval was so blown away when he first tried Super Amino 23 tablets that he teamed up with the creator and formulator Dr. Luca Moretti. Today, Super Amino 23 has benefited people all over the world, from the too-busy-to-workout to Olympic athletes.
Whether you’re a fitness buff or a couch connoisseur, Super Amino 23 can help you naturally build muscle mass and minimize body fat.
On top of that, it helps maximize strength and endurance, AND reduce recovery time.
What is it?
A pre-digested 100% vegetarian protein that is comprised of non-soy legumes and is 400% to 500% more nutritionally effective than isolates from whey casein and safer than soy. “Pre-digested” means Super Amino 23 does not enter the intestines and is absorbed into the lymph system – producing no fecal residue. It also means that the formula is available to the body within 23 minutes of ingestion.
How does it work?
Super Amino 23 creates “anabolic” muscle activity (the body state for burning fat and repairing/building muscle). Super Amino 23 has 99% Net Nitrogen Utilization (or NNU), which alleviates any burden on your kidneys or liver like other proteins. This is because the liver and kidneys do not have to clear “catabolic” waste that comes with the digestion of common dietary protein.
- Helps keep body tissues firm
- Increases skin elasticity to reduce flab
- Helps minimize body fat
- Healthy heart maintenance
- Super Amino 23 has over 30 clinical studies published on its uses
- There have been 8 years of field trials and 18 years clinical trials:
- Super Amino 23 was first used for patients with stomach removed because of cancer. Then, elderly patients were given it for nutrition and recovery of lean tissue. Now, the terminally ill are also given Super Amino 23 to improve their quality of life.
- Super Amino 23 is also used by the Vatican (through its Caritas Foundation) to treat malnutrition & the effects of starvation in developing countries.
Want more? Get Super Amino 23 details on iShopPurium.com!