Keeping cool this summer can be hard, but with a delicious cold salad recipe, you’ll be prepared for whatever the weather throws at you! A perfect fit for a beach picnic, side to a meal, or flex food if you’re on a 10-Day Transformation (minus the poppy seeds).
Original recipe from “All Recipes” with modifications from editor.
- 2 1/2 cups cut organic pineapple
- 1 organic peeled orange
- 1 organic peeled kiwi
- 1 cup organic seedless grapes
- 1 cup cut organic strawberries
- 1/4 tsp organic grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp organic lime juice
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tsp organic poppy seeds
In a large bowl, mix in all solid fruits. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, honey, lime zest, and poppy seeds. Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!