No matter what holiday you celebrate this weekend, there is usually some sort of gift giving with family, friends, coworkers and your kids teachers. If you were ahead of the game and made or bought your gifts months ago, congratulations. But, if you haven’t had the chance to go shopping yet or don’t know what to get your loved ones, it’s not too late to give something meaningful. Exchanging gifts brings joy to both people and when they’re homemade it adds even more delight. Below are a few easy, DIY gift ideas for those people who are hard to shop for… and we know they will love!
- Homemade bird food balls- Crush a handful of organic seeds and nuts, mix in organic honey, and place the mix (with yarn or thick twine sticking halfway out, as the “hanger”) into ice cube trays. Freeze.
- Holiday sugar scrub- Spa goodies are always a great gift! Mix organic sugar, peppermint extract, and Purium Tropic Oil (coconut oil). Place in small mason jar with a bow and a wooden tongue decompressor (for easy dipping).
- Reusable kitchen towels with leaf prints- Using a plain tea towel fabric/size, dip various leaves and flowers in fabric paint and decorate the towels. Get creative!
- Purium in a jar- You know those cookie and cakes in a mason jar that people hand out? Those sure are cute but filled with so much sugar! Why not give the gift of health in the same cute and creative way?! Layer your favorite Purium powders in a mason jar and hand those out. How about some Power Shake with Bio Fruit to get the Christmas feel?
- Coconut and lavender bath bombs- Another great bath goodie! Fill a mason jar with Purium Tropic Oil (coconut oil) and dried lavender flowers. Heat in a crock pot until infused and melted. Pour into ice cube tray and freeze.
- Arm knit blanket- Keep your friends and family warm with this handmade blanket!
- Roasted cinnamon almonds- Sweet (and healthy) is the way to go! Warm up some organic honey and lightly coat whole organic almonds, sprinkle cinnamon and salt on top and bake 1 hour on a lightly greased (coconut oil) cookie sheet at 250 degrees. Stirring every 15 minutes.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays to you from your Purium Family!