Heading into holiday season can be exciting, but also a little nerve-racking – especially if you’ve been committed to the healthy lifestyle. There is the focus on food, the hosting, the socializing with family that you don’t see often. You have to clean the house, buy the food, pick out outfits, make the food, and make sure everything is perfect!
While much of this is inevitable, it’s important to make sure you are also taking food care of yourself. Stress-eating or going all day without eating can damage your physical performance as well as your mental focus. This is why it’s important to re-commit yourself to your health and what better way to do that than to do a cleanse? Maybe you’ve thought about doing one, but felt like it was bad timing or that no one else was doing it. Well, right after Halloween and before Thanksgiving, Amy Venner-Hamdi (Purium President and Founder) and her husband Riadh are gearing up to host a group cleanse for couples that will start November 7th! If you are single, just grab a friend to join you!
To help motivate and inspire, here are a few things to help:
How do you prepare for a Purium 10-Day Transformation?
- Plan to do the Transformation during a time that you will be able to get plenty of sleep.
- Two to three days prior to starting, omit dairy, processed foods, and meat. Three to five days before, omit coffee and other caffeinated beverages to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- Go shopping and meal prep your flex foods for the 10 days.
- Put your schedule in your phone.
- Get started with an “I can and I will” attitude!
What are the benefits of doing a group cleanse?
- Someone to keep you accountable while you do the same for them
- Someone to ask questions to
- Someone to turn to when you feel like giving in to a craving
- Someone to spend time with during the 10 days without worrying about food
- Someone to share the excitement with when you see your results
Are you convinced yet? Not only will you be providing your body with all the whole food nutrients it needs on the inside to resist over-eating and reaching for too many sweets, you will also perfect your body from the outside to impress the relatives!
It’s never too late to start! Join our Event’s Page here!